Re: Forms 5.0 Creating Item Dynamically ?

From: Malpar <soportetecnico_at_infisa-ca.com>
Date: 2000/04/24

Hi,
[Quoted] [Quoted] I don´t know if I´m very simple saying that:

really I don´t know if you can create an item at runtime, but you can create the item with the displayed property=false and when clicking into a canvas with set_item_property an get_item_property you can change the displayed property=true, or change any item property. In that moment the item will appears.
bye.
Malpar.
if you want to speak about this themes you can write me to: leunam40_at_hotmail.com

[Quoted] CC <kkons_at_intrasoft.gr> escribió en artículo <3903EBFB.820A483A_at_intrasoft.gr>...