Re: SQL Plus Help Please

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/04/24

**Its ME** <fffq_at_ntlworld.com> schreef in berichtnieuws mm2N4.2148$0d2.42554_at_news2-win.server.ntlworld.com...
> Hi,
> I don't know a thing about SQL.
> I downloaded SQL 8i personal version, I go to SQL Plus and it asks for a
> username and password. I thought it was a free version. What should I
 do?

> Fr

RTFM of course...
(Which you should really do, this newsgroup can't provide complete courses)

The default users and passwords are
sys change_on_install (very powerful, don't use it unless instructed) system manager (still very powerful)
scott tiger (owner of the demo application)

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Mon Apr 24 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message