WebDB installation problems - please help!

From: Szymon Manduk <sm_at_profidata.com.pl>
Date: 2000/04/21

Hello !

[Quoted] I have a serious problem with installing WebDB 2.1 / Oracle 8i 1.5.0 on WindowsNT.

I've created two databases on the same machine. I've installed WebDb on first one (db1) and everything works fine.

But now I'm trying to install WebDB on the second database (db2) and the instaltion failed, because
it can't find informations defined in packages owned by schema OAS_PUBLIC (packages HTP, HTF, OWA, ...).

The schema OAS_PUBLIC is present in database db1 (I think it was created during first webdb installation) but there is no such schema in the second database (db2).

Any suggestions ?
[Quoted] Is it possible to install WebDB into two different databases residing on the same machine?

TIA Simon Received on Fri Apr 21 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message