Re: Oracle Application Server and Developer 6.0 Graphics Builder

From: Cyllan <seitz_at_pobox.com>
Date: 2000/04/21

[Quoted] I haven't impalemented the Graphic part of the our application, but I bet it [Quoted] works the same as the report section. Graphics Builder doesn't create code. [Quoted] You create the graphs like you want in the builder. Then save the files to [Quoted] disk. Now you have Graphic Server running under the same OracleHome as the [Quoted] OAS. Then using OAS as the web server, you pass parameters to the Graphic [Quoted] Server and it will create the graphics for you in the format you choose.

[Quoted] <josegonzalez_at_my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8dqaru$vb5$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> We are generating reports from a database in Oracle Application Server.
 The