Re: WebDB>Forms>buttons question

From: Leo Van Nieuwenhuyse <leo.van.nieuwenhuyse_at_pandora.be>
Date: 2000/04/20

You need to use Unstructured forms (webdb 2.1 or 2.2). In the code of the unstructured form add the html code for your buttons. Be aware this must be placed between the <FORM> and </FORM> tags, and the buttons take the paramters from the form. If you want to change the action of the button, you can do this using javascript onfocus and onblur.

Marcos Leija <marcos.leija_at_cas-mddc.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 38FCDEB7.DE9E788F_at_cas-mddc.com...