Re: WebDB security problems

From: Leo Van Nieuwenhuyse <leo.van.nieuwenhuyse_at_pandora.be>
Date: 2000/04/20

Our users only have 'Create session' privilege (the mininimum to connect to the db) next to that we made some roles like 'clerk', 'boss' etc..

To grant the users rights to the component, grant the webdb-component (in the administration webpage of the component) to the roles that may access the component. That's all there is, and it works fine.

Paul Fernandez <paul_at_stromix.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 38FCE98E.D7BC758B_at_stromix.com...