Re: Wanted OCP sample questions ~~~~~~

From: Eric Rouillard <eric.rouillard_sn_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 12:46:19 GMT

oracle has free samples on their site, but they are not nearly as difficult as the real thing. also, you have about 40 questions per exam.
your best bet, is to buy the tests from seleftestsoftware. it has from 100 to 300 questions per exam, and cover the material that will be tested on your OCP.

by the way, about 2% of the answers are incorrect, so if the answer does not make sense, look it up and make a note of it.

the tests are expensive, so you had better invest a little in your preparation.