How to Make Navigation in Designer Module Network

From: Van Messner <vmessnerNOvmSPAM_at_discovernet.com.invalid>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 05:09:36 -0700

   I have a module network created in Designer 6. The language for each module is Oracle WebServer. I'd like to be able to make buttons on various pages for navigation purposes. For example on a list/form page I'd like to be able to place a button to return to the startup page in one of the frames or in the footer.

   Since you can't create action items if you've used the Oracle WebServer language is there a workaround?

Thanks,

Van

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!