Re: Forms 4.5 Problem (Record Locking)

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:35:08 +0200

[Quoted] Apparently you are executing a commit in your code. This is non-standard behavior.
Try reproducing this behavior on a newly generated form without code and [Quoted] you'll see it won't happen. If this truly was a bug, it would have been [Quoted] ironed out long ago.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

<pol15_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 8dh754$v49$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...