Probs with Downloading Ora8i - personal...

From: Henrik Krievs <hekre_at_wmdata.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 07:58:12 +0200

[Quoted] Hi' NG !

Several times I've tried to download ora8i Personal for NT - each time mny download session keeps on forever - almost like it tries to download the whole Oracle Web site ;-)

Could anyone please tell me the exact size of the zip file - it would make [Quoted] it a whole lot easier. The Oracle downlaod page states, that the size is 320 [Quoted] MB - but by now I've downloaded 330 MB !

I've tried to contact Oracle - but they didn't respond....

Ps - Is there any other site where you can download the zip in pieces rather [Quoted] than the whole chunk ??

BR, Henrik Received on Tue Apr 18 2000 - 07:58:12 CEST

Original text of this message