Re: Suppressing parameter form in Reports

From: Larry <lculver_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:15:59 GMT

In your parameter list add the parameter paramform = NO This will tell the report not to display the parameter form. The help for RUN_PRODUCT has a good example that shows this.

Larry

In article <38FB4B61.4C32ED2E_at_lvvwd.com>,   Kyriakos Lambros <kyriakos.lambros_at_lvvwd.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using Forms 5.0 to create a parameter form for a report I have
> developed in Reports 3.0. Does anyone know how to supress the default
> parameter form that appears for the report. My problem is that I
create
> a parameter list in forms and pass the parameter list to reports using
> the RUN_PRODUCT built-in, but the parameter form for the report
appears
> with the values of the parameters filled in. How do I skip this and
> just have the form run automatically?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kyriakos Lambros

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Apr 17 2000 - 22:15:59 CEST

Original text of this message