Re: tuning tool/scripts

From: Sigmar Wiesmayr <wis_at_ecolog.at>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:10:18 +0200

Try this. Perhaps you wanted that.

select vs.sql_text, vs.sharable_mem, vs.persistent_mem, vs.runtime_mem, vs.sorts, vs.executions, vs.parse_calls, vs.buffer_gets, vs.disk_reads, vs.version_count, vs.users_opening, vs.loads, to_char(to_date(vs.first_load_time,'YYYY-MM-DD/HH24:MI:SS'),'MM/DD HH24:MI:SS') first_load_time,
rawtohex(vs.address) address, vs.hash_value hash_value

, rows_processed
, vs.command_type
, OPTIMIZER_MODE

 from v$sqlarea vs