Suppressing parameter form in Reports

From: Kyriakos Lambros <kyriakos.lambros_at_lvvwd.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 17:35:32 GMT

Hello,

[Quoted] I am using Forms 5.0 to create a parameter form for a report I have developed in Reports 3.0. Does anyone know how to supress the default parameter form that appears for the report. My problem is that I create [Quoted] a parameter list in forms and pass the parameter list to reports using the RUN_PRODUCT built-in, but the parameter form for the report appears [Quoted] with the values of the parameters filled in. How do I skip this and just have the form run automatically?

Thanks,

Kyriakos Lambros Received on Mon Apr 17 2000 - 19:35:32 CEST

Original text of this message