Re: Is that some 'Minor Bugs' in Developer 6.

From: Christoph Wagner <christoph.wagner_at_gamed.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 11:50:25 +0100

Hi

[Quoted] Currently it is not possible to define any combinations with PgUp or PgDn in Developer 6.0.
Oracle was not able to fix this Bug until now...

Refer to the Bug #880351 on oracle metalink for further informations

hth christoph

Tcc <syner_at_pd.jaring.my> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 8dej18$imc$1_at_news5.jaring.my...