User list of current logon to Oracle

From: Yu Jie <dds006_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:56:19 +0800

[Quoted] Hi, All

I have to know all of the user current logon to Oracle server.

Sometimes, our user logon to Oracle server to do some thing, but system(PC) [Quoted] hang on the half way. The user press "CTRL+Alt+Del" to munually kill the [Quoted] precess. The session should be killed after that. But it still exist in [Quoted] top-session(Enterprise Manager).Now we have to know which session acuatlly [Quoted] had been killed already. Is there any way to get this information?

We are using Oracle 7.3.4 and HP unix.
The sys_context doesn't work.

It's very urgent!

thanks

Yu Jie Received on Mon Apr 17 2000 - 10:56:19 CEST

Original text of this message