Re: tuning tool/scripts

From: Randy Reiter <rreiter_at_sqlpower.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 08:03:32 -0400

Refer to www.sqlpower.com. The Zero Impact Sql Monitor will capture all SQL text and performance with no impact upon the database server, network and end-users. Scales to thousands of users. Installation is a few minutes.

The Zero Impact Top N Sql Analyzer will identify the SQL statements that run most frequently or use the most resources with associated end-user service levels by SQL statement.

Randy Reiter
Sql Power Tools
702.990.3209
www.sqlpower.com