Password Username

From: <asaf_at_concentric.net>
Date: 15 Apr 2000 22:55:02 EDT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I just installed Developer 6.0 (trial version) on my 98 machine. I am completely novice in Oracle. When I click on SQL PLUS , it asks for username [Quoted] ,password and host string. What are these ? I don't think during setup I entered any password. I have installed on my local machine ( not on network). Is anyone has some idea ?
When I try to use Form Builder and choose to create form by " use the data [Quoted] block ", it asks for Table or view when I click to Browse It asks for username password as well as database . How can I know these passwords and usernames .Please help????? Received on Sun Apr 16 2000 - 04:55:02 CEST

Original text of this message