Developer 2000 R 2.1 Form 5.0

From: Rex <Rex_at_home.now>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 11:07:04 +1000

I have some difficulties running the Form 5.0 from Ora Dev 2000 r 2.1. I'd like to make a master-detailed relationship ... I combined several tables (4 tables actually). It works for the 1st 2 tables (table 1 & table 2 as master-detailed using auto join) But when I tried to make relatiion with table 2 & 3, the result didn't show up yet.. If I type the SQL command to check the table .....only table 1 & 2 appear (I populate the data after I compiled the form and insert the record and save it)

My question : how to connect multiple table using master-detailed-detailed-detailed.... what should I set up in Property [Quoted] pallete.....

Sorry to ask you that as I've just learned how to build database using Oracle....

And thanks for your help...

regards,

Rex Received on Sun Apr 16 2000 - 03:07:04 CEST

Original text of this message