Re: [SQL*Loader] redirecting the log file

From: Carsten Jacobs <carsten.jacobs_at_tool42.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:05:57 +0200

Hi,
this is the part of my control file:

LOAD
DATA [Quoted] INFILE 'info.dat' BADFILE 'info.bad' DISCARDFILE 'info.dis' LOGFILE '/tmp/info.log'
APPEND
INTO TABLE info FIELDS TERMINATED BY '
' TRAILING NULLCOLS

(
[Quoted]   ID                      INTEGER EXTERNAL             ,

and this is the error message I've got:
SQL*Loader-350: Syntax error at line 2.
Expecting keyword INTO or end of file, found "LOGFILE". info.bad' DISCARDFILE 'info.dis' LOGFILE '/tmp/info.log' APPE

                                           ^

SQL*Loader: Release 8.1.5.0.2 - Production on Fri Apr 14 11:51:40 2000

(c) Copyright 1999 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

I tried to arrange the output files in a different order but got the same result

Greetings from Berlin

Carsten