Oracle WebDB-Installation

From: Dirk Hondong <hon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:13:13 GMT

[Quoted] Hello from germany,

my problem is very simple, compared to the other problems here.

There is an Oracle8i installation on a local machine and I want to install Oracle WebDB too.
My Problem is: I canīt install the WebDB into the same home as the 8i.

It must be an new home or a home with other Oralce products, but not the 8i components.
Well, I tried a new Oracle home and got a new location field.

I got an error message: PL/SQL Toolkit cannot create a new home, please restart the installation programand choose the defaut_home. But that doesnīt work at all.

Can anyone help me?

Thank U
Dirk Hondong Received on Fri Apr 14 2000 - 09:13:13 CEST

Original text of this message