Webdb

From: Van Hoof <stephan_at_hoof.nl>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 21:00:33 +0200

NT4 SP6, O7.3.4., WEBDB2.2 UP AND RUNNING Some questions concerning webdb:
[Quoted] [Quoted] - Is webdb a good idea for an Internet server (or is it for intranets)?
    [Quoted]
  • We want to use webdb for an internet-server. [Quoted] Is the performance high enough? [Quoted]
  • Can I send parameters to dynamic (PL/SQL) pages? (for instance post data to the database) [Quoted]
  • Is there another (smaller) tool which is really FAST and also connects easy to Oracle (we are able to write all of the dynamic-page-code in PL/SQL) ?

Thanks
Stephan
[Quoted] Reply by mail is very welcome.. Received on Thu Apr 13 2000 - 21:00:33 CEST

Original text of this message