Re: Display item in master detail block

From: Jason Pepper <jpepper_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:06:33 +0100

Add a POST-QUERY trigger to your detail block.

In the trigger write some code that selects the details back for you.

In it's crudest form (i.e. not taking account of performance considerations) this could look something like this..

begin

--
select acct_desc
into :block.disp_item

This will fire for every row in your details block.

--
Regards

Jason

__

  Jason Pepper - Enterprise Internet Tools Product Management
__