FRM-91111 error SGI IRIX help

From: Glenn <gdiehl_at_startext.net.nospam>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:16:16 -0500

Hello...

I installed Developer 2000 rev 2.1 today on an SGI Origin2000 running IRIX 6.5.5. When I try to run f50runm, I get:

FRM-91111: Internal error: Window system startup failure

I looked in the knowledge base and tried the NLS_33/32 environment variable suggestions and the nonsense about having to have the X server in psuedocolor mode (they gotta be kidding about this lame explanation) to no avail.

The strange thing is that f45runm works just fine.

Any ideas out there? Thanks in advance. Received on Thu Apr 13 2000 - 05:16:16 CEST

Original text of this message