Re: WebDB>Form>Text box>default value question

From: Mark Hills <m.hills_at_exec.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:43:38 +1000

Hi Marcos,

One way is to set default values is to write a function that returns the required value (in your case, a date value - sysdate).

In the default value field for the you call your function with a # in front of it eg

#schema.function_that_returns_date_value

This then populates the field with the value returned by your function.

HTH,
Mark Hills.