Re: Single logon PL/SQL and ODS Web-application

From: Jason Pepper <jpepper_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:56:51 +0100

[Quoted] Put the following code in your ON-LOGON trigger to get an idea of how it works.
[Quoted] The user you are logging in as needs normal priveliges.

DECLARE

  un  VARCHAR2(80);
  pw  VARCHAR2(80);
  cn  VARCHAR2(80);

BEGIN
  /*
  • Get the connection info */ un := Get_Application_Property(username); pw := Get_Application_Property(password); cn := Get_Application_Property(connect_string);

  message(' You are logged in as '||un||'/'||pw||'_at_'||cn);

    IF un = un THEN
      LOGON(un,pw||'_at_'||cn);
    END IF;   exception
   when others then
   message('Oops '||sqlerrm);
END;

--
Regards

Jason

__

  Jason Pepper - Enterprise Internet Tools Product Management
__