Problems with EJB using OAS

From: Faheem <ijaz.faheem_at_cressoft.com.pk>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:51:59 +0500

We are facing a problem regarding OAS. We have created a simple EJB application in JDeveloper 3.0. Our OAS is running on a machine 'PC175'. After creating Workspace and Project for this application, we compiled and hosted it on OAS from the JDeveloper IDE successfuly. After this, we have created a simple client for this application, but when we execute the client, an error occurs.

An early response will be highly appriciated, Faheem

The Error messages appeare are following:

"C:\Program Files\Oracle\JDeveloper

3.0\java1.2\jre\bin\javaw.exe" -mx50m -classpath
"D:\Naeem\Work\PrivaSeek\Practice\EJBs\FirstBean\classes\DemoClient;C:\Progr
am Files\Oracle\JDeveloper 3.0\lib\jdev-rt.zip;C:\Program

Files\Oracle\JDeveloper 3.0\jdbc\lib\oracle8.1.5\classes111.zip;C:\Program
Files\Oracle\JDeveloper 3.0\lib\connectionmanager.zip;C:\Program
Files\Oracle\JDeveloper 3.0\lib\ejbapi.jar;C:\Program
Files\Oracle\JDeveloper

3.0\lib\oasoorb.jar;D:\Naeem\Work\PrivaSeek\Practice\EJBs\FirstBean\FirstBea nCl.jar;C:\Program Files\Oracle\JDeveloper 3.0\java1.2\jre\lib\rt.jar" DemoClient
Creating an initial context
Looking for the EJB published as 'FirstBean/Demo' Naming exception occurred!
Cause: This may be an unknown URL, or some classes required by the EJB are missing from your classpath, or your OAS host is short of resources Suggestion: Check the components of the URL, and make sure your project includes a library containing the EJB .jar files generated by the deployment utility.
[Root exception is org.omg.CORBA.NO_IMPLEMENT: minor code: 0 completed: No]javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException  java.lang.Object
oracle.oas.jndi.oas.SecCosNamingContext.resolve(javax.naming.Name, java.util.Hashtable)
 java.lang.Object oracle.oas.jndi.oas.BeanContext.lookup(javax.naming.Name, java.util.Hashtable)
 java.lang.Object
oracle.oas.jndi.oas.BeanInitialContext.resolve(javax.naming.Name, java.util.Hashtable)
 java.lang.Object oracle.oas.jndi.oas.BeanContext.lookup(javax.naming.Name, java.util.Hashtable)
 java.lang.Object
oracle.oas.jndi.oas.BeanInitialContext.lookup(javax.naming.Name, java.util.Hashtable)
 java.lang.Object
oracle.oas.jndi.oas.WrapperContext.lookup(javax.naming.Name)
 java.lang.Object oracle.oas.jndi.oas.BeanContext.lookup(java.lang.String)
 java.lang.Object javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(java.lang.String)
 void DemoClient.main(java.lang.String[]) . Received on Wed Apr 12 2000 - 16:51:59 CEST

Original text of this message