Oracle Server (8.1.5) unattended install (OSP)

From: <bsantarelli_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/11

Has anyone had any luck using Oracle Software Packager to create a custom version of the server (8.1.5) install? I have tried response files to do a silent install, but the process seems to be very fragile when installing the server. I would like to be able to customize the standard Oracle install for the server and remove the necessary choices to make the install "silent" while still showing what the installer is actually doing and its progress. Any insight as to how to accomplish this would be appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Apr 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message