WebDB listener problems

From: David Giles <david.giles_at_ventura-uk.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:30:15 +0100

[Quoted] O8.1.5, WebDB 2.2, running on NT4.0 SP4

Hi,

I'm having a great deal of difficulty making the WebDB listener work. Every time I try connecting to the web page (www.<machine>.<domain>) I'm getting 'The page cannot be found' from IE. Checking the WebDB installation guide it suggests:

  1. Checking netstat: This seems ok - the listener is listening on port 80

Somewhere there's a problem with the listener, but I can't figure it.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,
Dave Giles Received on Tue Apr 11 2000 - 16:30:15 CEST

Original text of this message