Re: Changing values in Pop-list (In Designer 2000)

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:28:33 +0200

Martijn,

the error "cannot populate.." stems from the fact something on the block is changed (ie the status is CHANGED or similar). Check what happens in WNFI triggers, etc - setting certain (non-displayed?) fields to default values may be enough to change the status. better place for your populating code would be the Pre-Form trigger - give it a try

hth,

--
Kind Regards,
Frank
"Martijn Sanders" <msanders_at_ppf.nl> wrote in message

> Hello,
>
> I have a form with a database-field that is connected to a domain. The
> domain contains 8 values, but I only want to show 2 values in the
pop-list.
> Can this be done (I tried creating a record-group and populating the
> pop-list with the values from the record group, but I got the message:
can't