RMAN parameters on Windows NT

From: Breidbach, Stefan <breidbas_at_modcomp.de>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:37:53 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to use RMAN on Windows NT. You may say that it isn't a good Idea and I may agree. However, this is my test system.

I've found two different versions in my documentation:

  1. rman80 target=\"system/manager_at_orcl\" rcvcat=\"rman/rman_at_rcvcat\"
  2. rman80 target system/manager_at_orcl rcvcat rman/rman_at_rcvcat

None of them works. Can anybody tell me, how to get into the interactiv-mode of rman80 on WindowsNT, or does anybody know a repository for questions like mine?

Thanks in advance,

Stefan Received on Tue Apr 11 2000 - 11:37:53 CEST

Original text of this message