Re: Memory Fault for SQL*LOADER

From: <jasonjudge_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:43:46 GMT

In article <01bf9e13$b3adeaf0$55f015ac_at_HKTGV9911111303>,   "Emile de Bruijn" <e.v.debruijn_at_kpn.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I'm loading a text file with a varchar2(1998) I get a random
fault
> (most of the time at another point of loading). Called: Memory Fault.
> (whitout ORA number). I stretched the rollback segments, shortend the
> commit points but nothing works.
>
> Does someone knows a solution?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Emile
> e.v.debruijn_at_kpn.com

I get this error when running SQLLDR80.EXE from an Interix shell script under Windows NT 4.0. The command returns an error code of '0' so my scripts can't even detect this memory fault. It does not happen when I run the scripts from the command line, but does when the same command line is invoked from an rsh. Is this any help? Did you find a solution?

Regards,

Jason Judge

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Apr 11 2000 - 10:43:46 CEST

Original text of this message