Re: Manipulating check boxes programatically

From: tony <bobek_at_ba.ttc.sk>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 07:49:16 +0200

Hello
You must set for check item "Value when checked" and "Value when Unchecked". If first value is /1/ and second value is /0/ then you can change programatically: ":block.check_box_name:=1" will be check and ":block.check_box_name:=0" will be unchecked. Other case is that check item will be in database and value for it you will be change as update value in database and next you must "execute_query" in block but this case isn`t good.