Re: How to specify two distinct paths for the same FMX in Webform 6?

From: Bo Seiffert <fox61_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 05:04:16 GMT

David
You should be able to. Create 2 .bat files with the different environment variables. I.e. Set FORMS60_PATH=development path and in the 2.nd. .bat file Set FORMS60_PATH=integration path . Both .bat files ends with the "start application" command. now you can issue 2 simulatanious instances of FORMS60 working in 2 different environments. If you want to work with both environments in only ONE instance of FORMS60, you would have to have both paths in the same .bat file/registry key. I.e. FORMS60_PATH=integration path, development path. But then the 2 envronments can't use the same filename.fmx.