Re: Newbie Help: Setting Up files From "Oracle8: The Complete Reference."

From: Jason Pepper <jpepper_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:56:44 +0100

Write yourself a text file called myfile.sql (or something like that)

enter the following inside it..

start [drive]\path to your files\file_name.sql

and repeat this for each entry you want to start

then save the file and at the SQL*Plus prompt type

SQL>start [drive]\path to your file\myfile.sql

--
Regards

Jason

__

  Jason Pepper - Enterprise Internet Tools Product Management
__