WebDB: Reporting from multiple forms

From: Jerre Hale <jhale_at_gmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 14:39:30 -0400

Hello,

I am a newbie.

I am trying to create an envrironment where a client can input data into a job request form, then create a report for the receiver to pull up the appropriate form by jobnumber.

I have been successfull in creating forms and dynamically linking reports to specific forms in order to display the data that was entered. This process links the report to a specific form. How can I create a report that will link to a specific jobnumber and bring up the appropriate form that it was entered?

Thanks,

Jerre Received on Mon Apr 10 2000 - 20:39:30 CEST

Original text of this message