Re: Problems with Oracle 8i Lite setup

From: <bkienzle_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 18:23:58 GMT

I'm trying to use iConnect Consolidator with a Palm III device. It appeared to install correctly, but when trying to create a new client using Navigator I get OCA-30023: error fetching result set. POL-8028: error in calling a java method. Have similar problems in sqlplus.

In article <38E13625.F9E2576B_at_cgi.ca>,   "CHIN, ALVIN" <alvin.chin_at_cgi.ca> wrote:
> Has anybody set up Oracle 8i Lite properly and is there a newsgroup
for
> Oracle 8i Lite?
>
> I am running into problems with the Web-to-go section as well as
> iConnect Consolidator.
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Alvin Chin
> Consultant - Architecture & Technology
> CGI
> BASc. Computer Engineering, University of Waterloo
> Tel: 416-353-7661
> E-mail: alvin.chin_at_cgi.ca
> "Success is the reward for doing your best"

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Apr 10 2000 - 20:23:58 CEST

Original text of this message