How to select an image

From: Thorsten Baumeister <toras_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 17:39:31 GMT

Hello experts,
with the help of the NG I managed to store an image in a Long Raw column in the database out of my forms application. Great!
But now I have an other problem.
Let's say I want to design a wonderful splash screen for my forms project containig one of the images stored in the database. So I built a block based on the image table. What do I have to do to define which image is the right one? Every image has it's own serial number, but where can I place an sql statement to select it?

Thanks for your tip.

Bye, Thorsten.

Greetings from Bochum / Germany. Received on Sun Apr 09 2000 - 19:39:31 CEST

Original text of this message