Newbie Help: Setting Up files From "Oracle8: The Complete Reference."

From: David Lloyd-Jones <icomm5_at_netcom.ca>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 07:37:24 -0400

[Quoted] I am trying to learn Oracle 8 from "Oracle8: The Compete Reference," which seems to have an excellent set of practice files on the CD-ROM.

Unfortunately it wants me to ask m DBA to install them for me, and I am my own DBA, running Oracle 8i under NT 4.0.

I can laboriously copy them one by one using Wordpad, and then link them to [Quoted] Sqlplus.exe, but there must be an easier way, some way of installing them all at once. Could anybody tell me how?

                                     Many thanks.

                                               -dlj.