Re: Using tabs in Designer2000

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 09 Apr 2000 01:48:24 GMT

>Hello,
>
>When I want to change the layout of a form in Oracle Designer 2000, I have
>link the fields that I want to change to Item-groups and change the tabs in
>the
>item-group. But it seems that this only works when I have an item group
>which
>contains more than one row (as seen in the form) of fields. When I have an
>item group that corresponds to one row of fields in the form, the
>tab-settings
>are simply ignored... Is there a work-around for this ???
>
>Thanks
>
>Martijn Sanders

There is a setting on the item group properties that you can set to be "stacked". This might be what you are looking for. (Sorry for the very non-specific response, but I don't have Designer on my PC at home)...

Dan Hekimian-Williams Received on Sun Apr 09 2000 - 03:48:24 CEST

Original text of this message