Re: I HATE Oracle Reports! Anything better out there?

From: Cyllan <seitz_at_pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 00:41:13 GMT

[Quoted] I was just thrown on a project that is using Oracle Reports for web reports. [Quoted] I really hated it at first, but the more I use it the better it gets. You have to put a lot of time into learning Oracle Reports. But it is time well spent. If you are just doing simple reports, then it might be to powerful. Try Crystal Reports. Its a good light weight/easy to learn report writer.

John