WebDB- Help

From: TU <e9825185_at_student.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 12:37:26 +0200

[Quoted] Hello. Im a student at the technical university of vienna. And i have a problem.
6 students (me included) decided this year to make a project for a company. They
[Quoted] want to have an informationsystem which gives them information about economy [Quoted] things, like "how much did we sale to another company...........". First we thougt
[Quoted] about making this project in JAVA with servlets.(which would be possible....)
And then we heard about WEBDB, which would help us really much, because session-managing and so on are implemented in WEBDB. Now my question is:
    [Quoted]
  • Can i import a HTML-Site which i design myself into WEBDB ? [Quoted]
  • Is WEBDB flexible enough to design such a project ?
  • Can i implement Java-Objects and import into WEBDB?

I would be very glad when anyone could answer this question, because its very important. I thank you.

Haslinger Stephan Received on Sat Apr 08 2000 - 12:37:26 CEST

Original text of this message