Using tabs in Designer2000

From: Martijn Sanders <msanders_at_ppf.nl>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:09:42 +0200

Hello,

[Quoted] When I want to change the layout of a form in Oracle Designer 2000, I have to
link the fields that I want to change to Item-groups and change the tabs in the
item-group. But it seems that this only works when I have an item group which
contains more than one row (as seen in the form) of fields. When I have an item group that corresponds to one row of fields in the form, the tab-settings
are simply ignored... Is there a work-around for this ???

Thanks

Martijn Sanders Received on Fri Apr 07 2000 - 11:09:42 CEST

Original text of this message