problem in setting up OAS for Developer Server 6.0

From: Peter Kwok <petercmkwok_at_ctimail3.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 16:21:55 +0800

[Quoted] I'm trying to put build a 3 tiers client/server application with Developer 6 [Quoted] and Developer Server. I follow the instruction in the online manual to install and setup the machine. (The Oracle 8.0.4 and Developer Server 6 and [Quoted] OAS 4 are all installed on a Sun Solaris machine.) I follow the instruction in "Oracle Developer 6.0 Online Manuals" -> "Configuring the Oracle Developer Server" -> "Forms Server" -> "3 Choose a Web Implmentation" -> "Create a web cartridge", it contains instruction to create a "C-Web Cartridge" for "Form", in there, it mentions:

  1.. In the Add C Web Cartridge form, do the following:    In the Cartridge Name field, type: Forms60Cartridge    In the Display Name field, type: Forms60Cartridge

   In the Cartridge Shared Object field, specify the location of the shared [Quoted] object file (IFWEBC60.DLL). For example, type: D:\ORANT\BIN\IFWEBC60.DLL

   In the Entry Point (Shared Object) field, type: form_entry

   Click Apply.

  However, I cannot find the IFWEBC60.DLL or anything similar in my Unix environment. Anybody have any idea? Received on Fri Apr 07 2000 - 10:21:55 CEST

Original text of this message