Re: Naming FK and Indexes in Erwin

From: Sean <dolans_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 02:21:37 GMT

Figured it out, for future reference in case anyone else encounters the question:
In Physical Layout, right mouse click and choose Oracle Index. Be sure to then click the little Show FK Index box. (didn't see it when I first glanced at the screen). Then you can rename the FOREIGN indexes from there.

But I still CAN NOT change the Primary Index. It wants to name them all SYS_* Is this by default?

Thanks,
Sean

In article <8cje82$76j$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   Sean <dolans_at_my-deja.com> wrote:
> Erwin 3.5.2 on NT on an Oracle 8i machine. How do you name the
> and foreign keys so they make more sense than SYSC_00023 etc?
>
> Thanks,
> Sean
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Apr 07 2000 - 04:21:37 CEST

Original text of this message