Re: I HATE Oracle Reports! Anything better out there?

From: mgumbs <mgumbsNOmgSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 14:10:54 -0700

Sorry but i had to laugh when I saw the 'reports was designed for the non programmer'.
I think the total opposite, once you need to do something with the frames and the triggers, it soon separates the men/women from the boys/girls!.

At first, its not the most easy tool to use i must admit. Crystal reports is ok but I can't seem to do anything complex with the SQL it produces!

Haven't used any others ;-(

In article <38ecf59a.29136806_at_news.ornl.gov>, fmc_at_ornl.gov (Ben McMurry) wrote:
>Anybody had experience with report-writing tools other than
Oracle
>Reports? I find Reports to be very cumbersome to use. It's
designed
>for non-programmers, and I'm a programmer who's mainly
interested in

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!