SV: I HATE Oracle Reports! Anything better out there?

From: Tomas Gardson <tomas.gardson_at_mbox200.swipnet.se>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 23:13:55 +0200

I have no experience of using Oracle Report but I have been using Crystal Report for many years outputting reports from Oracle databases. It is possible to change the SQL-statement in the report. And I always programmatically change the Where statement before viewing the report.

You state that you are a programmer. Why don't you get some textcontrols for like www.textcontrol.com and write your own report writer. I have tested that to. There is a lot of programming but you get exactly what you want.

Tomas,

Contact Management - Time Management

Standard applications on Oracle databases
www.digimera.com