Re: Storing pictures in the database

From: Jan POTTIE <jan.pottie_at_planetinternet.be>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:22:03 +0200

Hi Thorsten,

If you have
- a table with a column of datatype long raw - a form with a corresponding item of type image and the appropriate format (eg JFIF if you laod JPG's)

                          a control item long enough to hold the path to
your 'picture'file
then
read_image_file is the only expert you need.

(and to make life really easy you can use winapi open dialog box to pick your pic )

success !