Re: PL/SQL Table Question

From: Thomas J. Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 13:21:34 GMT

[Quoted] In article <8ci231$lft$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   mcconje_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I recently heard from a co-worker that Oracle 8i allows a "bulk
commit"
> from a PL/SQL table to a standard database table. I have been lookinf
> for more information on this but as of yet been unable to unearth
> anything. Does anyone anyone know if this is possible and how to
> accomplish it.
>
> Thanks
> Jeff McConnell
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

I think you mean BULK BINDS not commits

this allows you to more easily do array inserts/updates/deletes and selects from plsql (without having to use DBMS_SQL)

See
http://technet.oracle.com/doc/oracle8i_816/appdev.816/a77069/04_colls.ht [Quoted] m#23723

[Quoted] thats the plsql manual for 8i

--
Thomas Kyte                              tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Service Industries