Q: oas 4.0.8.1, ejb, jdbc, dates and national characters

From: (wrong string) Østergaard <peos_at_int.tele.dk>
Date: 6 Apr 2000 12:16:43 GMT

Hi there !

I am experiencing some weird behavior in the results of querying thru OCI JDBC in EJBs running under OAS.

When I select date the time get adjusted by -2.5 hours (pure dates gets the date one day before and time 21:30). The special danish chars is replaced by '?'. These things work when I run the same select from a Java application started outside the OAS, but in same environment as the OAS is started in.

I am using OAS 4.0.8.1 on Solaris (sparc) with the 8.0.5.2 JDBC drivers that are delivered with OAS.

Any ideas ?

/palfred Received on Thu Apr 06 2000 - 14:16:43 CEST

Original text of this message