Re: Oracle and XML

From: <billmil_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 23:11:46 GMT

These are good questions, Brahim, though perhaps we don't have much XML use in the Oracle newsgroup.

You can find all the XML stuff	at
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml/index.htm .	You'll need to create an
account to download (no cost). The parser documentation is here: http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml/parser_java2/

Amazingly, this software both comes from Oracle and is free. If you don't hear anything else, you may want to download the software, try it out yourself, and post the results.

bill milbratz

In article <8cgc76$k0t$1_at_bob.news.rcn.net>,   "Brahim" <brahimus_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi everybody !!
>
> has somebody already used XML Dev Kit with Oracle. If yes, could you tell me
> what you think about it and where I could get some information and
> documentation.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Apr 06 2000 - 01:11:46 CEST

Original text of this message